|I Bring Out Your Darker Side
||[Apr. 15th, 2003|11:44 pm]
That Deceitful Bohemian Delilah
I love how I can make people feel dirty with nothing but a facial expression. The library was closed at lunch today and so was the computer lab so I was forced to sit at my table the rest of the period. Since I had nothing else to do, I tried to immerse myself in The Joy Luck Club but I kept getting distracted with my own sexy thoughts.
Mike was sitting with Lindsey and commenting on how no one wore short skirts like she does. Then he began telling her a story about how someone was bothering him during the day, but I wasn't really paying attention, I was trying to read, as I said. Then I hear him going, "But screw it, screw it, screw it, screw it" over and over again. And I glance over out of the corner of my eye and his hands are gripping the top of a water bottle moving it up and down whilst Lindsey's hands are on the bottom holding it, sometimes moving with him, sometimes letting it slip back and forth against her hands.
And needless to say, you know where my mind was, so I just looking up from my book and grinned at the both of them, raising my eyebrows and just glancing at their hand motions. And Lindsey, immidiately lets go, starts laughing, and covers her face with her hands. Mike shoots me a nasty look (He was made at me for interupting them. Heh!) And Lindsey moves her hands from her face and goes, "Shut up Kaitlin!" And I smiled and started laughing and said, "I didn't say a word! Not a single word." Which is true, I didn't say anything. Hehe I'm just notorious for my perverted insights.
I shall now count to twenty in the Indian tongue!
No, just kidding, I shall now do a surveys to pass the time until my delicious darling comes back from dinner. (You used 3 'D' words there, did you know that?)
I got this one from the lovely druidess
A - Act your age? Rarely. I think I act older or younger most of the time.
B - Born on what day of the week? Tuesday
C - Chore you hate? I don't exactly have to do chores. *hides*
D - Dad's name? Tom
E - Essential makeup item? Eyeliner and mascara
F - Favorite actor? Hehe Alan Cumming, of course.
G - Gold or silver? Silver
H - Hometown? Spent most of my childhood in West Orange
I - Instruments you play? Piano, but not too well.
J - Job title? I'm a 'star' student at my fabulous 'star' school. *rolls eyes*
K - Kids? Yes, one day.
L - Living arrangements? My parents
M - Mum's name? Patty
N - Number of people you've slept with? None.
O - Overnight hospital stays? None.
P - Phobia? Yes lol
Q - Quote you like most? Oh there are just so many. Ok, how about the one I've been thinking about for the past few days... "What perverse meanness in your forbids you from coming round this sofa to me?" ~ Alan in Design For Living
R - Religious affiliation? Feh *waves this question away*
S - Siblings? None I am a
lonely only child.
T - Time you wake/get up? I don't usually hear the screaming til around 7.
U - Unique habit? I bite on the insides of my mouth, I need to stop that in the worst way.
V - Vegetable you won't eat? I love veggies, I can't think of one I won't eat. Asparagas, is that a veggie? I don't like that.
W - Worst habit? Jealousy
X - X-rays you've had? Tons, I used to hurt my ankle all the time when I was little.
Y - Yummy food you make? I don't really make food. I can put together sandwiches and make toast and the like.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Scorpio
This one's taken from exquisitegeek
1. WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR LJ USERNAME?: Well, I'm a Scorpio and a chic, and Sexy and Scorpio just sound so well together.
2. NAME FIVE  OF YOUR FAVORITE PIG-OUT FOODS: chocolate, potato chips, cookies, cheeze its, ..water? lol
3. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A MAKEOVER?: No, but I had people do my makeup once before I got my headshot taken. It's so outdated now.
4. NAME ALL MEMBERS OF THE BEATLES: John, Paul, George, and Ringo.
5. WHAT'S THE LONGEST TIME YOU'VE STAYED OUT OF THE COUNTRY/WHERE?: I've never been out of the country.
6. ONE THING YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR, TODAY?: Hehe I'm grateful for my sexy, perfect boyfriend.<3
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY?: It's not over yet.
8. WHAT IS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU'VE DONE FOR/TO YOUR CRUSH THAT HE/SHE MIGHT NOT/MIGHT KNOW ABOUT?: Well, I've battled all kinds of weather to see Alan. A big thundery rain storm, intense heat, really intense cold, walking almost 30 blocks through the city..
9. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING: Small, private ceremony, a big wild party, and a hot, sexy, looong honeymoon.
10. WOULD YOU EVER JOIN TEMPTATION ISLAND?: God, no.
11. NAME THREE  TEACHERS YOU LIKED IN HIGH SCHOOL/ELEMENTARY: Mrs. Goman, Mr. Kemper, Mr. Wolfesburger
12. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE QUOTE?: I have many many MANY favorite quotes.
13. MY FIRST HEARTBREAK HAPPENED WHEN?: *waves this question away too*
14. THE SCHOOL PICTURE YOU BURIED IN YOUR BOTTOM DRAWER?: 6th grade, eww.
15. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD PREFERENCES? WHAT ARE THEY?: Darling, all my preferences are weird
16. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?: *thinks* dunno.
17. WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND?: "Mister Aladdin sir, what will your pleasure be? Let me take your order, jot it down, you ain't never had a friend like me."
18. NAME ONE TV CHARACTER YOU'D MOST WANT TO BE: Rachel in That Sunday? ...Maybe?
19. IF YOU WERE FAMOUS, AND WERE TO BE A GUEST ON A TALK SHOW, WHOSE SHOW WOULD YOU CHOOSE? WHY?: Conan O'Brien!!! Because I looooooove him!! Wait...WAIT!! Does Eavesdropping With Alan Cumming count?? Because I love him billions of times more, and that would be fun. hehe
20. GIVE YOURSELF A PORN STAR NAME: I liked Dana's, "Marie Big Piece" Hah.
21. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD SLEEPING HABITS?: Not really, no.
22. WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO THIS SUMMER?: I think I'm working at camp again and work on monologues for college auditions with Kathleen from ATC....I do want an Art Party internship..
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW?: Anything from Evita right now.
24. WRITE A LINE FROM ANY SONG: "Well, you can lick it you can slip it, you can taste it, I'm talkin' every drip drop, don't you waste it. Baby, slurp it up, it's enough to fill your cup, it's finger lickin' good and I wish a nigga would, go down kinda slow or even fast, I'll be sprung once I feel your tongue in the crack of my ass, yes I mean it nigga, going down like that, boy I'm packin' such a tasty treat, and you can eat me out.."
25. DO YOU KNOW AT LEAST ONE DISNEY SONG BY HEART? WHICH ONE?: Yeah, I know a whole shit load of Disney songs by heart.
26. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOUSE: Home is where the boyfriend is.
27. YOUR TYPICAL SLEEPWEAR: A t-shirt and boxers, no underwear.
28. WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG?: You mean my purse? HA! Everything. Name something, I bet it's in there..
29. WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?: Money, my driver's liscence, club cards for some stores, receipts, change..
30. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET RIGHT NOW?: 30 dollars I think.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES?: My black codouroy stiletto ankle boots, probably.
32. IF YOU COULD'VE GONE TO YOUR SENIOR PROM IN A DIFFERENT OUTFIT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: I'll get back to you in a few years on that one.
33. HOW WAS YOUR SENIOR PROM?: Again.
34. TELL US ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS: One birthday, I must have been turning 5 or 6, we had a magician do magic tricks, and he used my dad as an assitant for one of them, he was going to put a sword "through" my dad's neck, and I ran out of the house screaming and crying hysterically because I thought he killed my father.
35. WOULD YOU RATHER BE A HOBBIT, AN ELF OR A DWARF?: An elf, they look like normal people at least, and have cool powers.
36. WHAT ARE THE FIRST FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD SPLURGE ON IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?: I don't know, it's not like I really need anything. Maybe clothes.
37. WHAT IS YOUR DAILY BEFORE-GOING-TO-BED RITUAL?: I don't really have a ritual. I try to watch Conan every night but sometimes I forget and sometimes I don't make it.
38. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST NICKNAME ANYONE HAS EVER CALLED YOU?: Mrs. McLain was calling me Sally Barbie Eukalalie every time she saw me by the end of The Music Man. She's called me Sally since 8th grade cause of my Cabaret obsession, the Barbie comes from me looking like a Barbie in my last costume, and Eukalalie because my charactor's name (Eulalie) sounds like it.
39. NAME THREE  OF YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTERS:
Devil from God, The Devil and Bob, Jafar, and Cartman.
40. WHAT ARE THE MAGAZINES YOU READ ON A REGULAR BASIS?: Seventeen.
This last one is courtesy of the lovely sweetwater_kill
1. What does your first name mean? Pure
2. What does your middle name mean? I don't know.
3. What does your last name mean? The adjective or the noun form? hehe
4. So what does your name mean when put together? It means people know what to call me.
5. What would you have been named if you were the opposite gender? I would have been Sam.
6. Any other name oddities? I would have been Kristen, but my dad didn't like that name.
7. Do you like your name? Yes.
8. What do you like best about it? It's a unique name, well, the spelling of it is anyway. I love how it sounds when Alan says it.
9. What do you like least about it? There's nothing wrong with it.
10. If you HAD to change your name (witness protection program, whatever), what would you want it to be? Kaitlin. lol
[ Name ]: Kaitlin
[ Nicknames ]: K, Kati, Kait, Baby K, Baby girl = )
[ Born in ]: NJ
[ Resides in ]: Same
[ Good student? ]: Yes, pretty much
[ Eyes ]: Brown
[ Hair ]: Dark brown, almost black
Last time you...
[ had a nightmare]: About a week ago. I had a dream I was going to be raped but when I tried to scream for help I couldn't make any noise.
[ Ate at McDonald's ]: Not in a long time
[ Brushed your hair ]: This morning
[ Checked your e-mail ]: Constantly.
[ Cried ]: Last week
[ Called someone ]: I called my mom when I got home.
[Smoke? ]: Not cigarettes
[Do drugs? ]: Weed
[ Have sex? ]: No
[ Sleep with stuffed animals? ]: No
[ Have a dream that keeps coming back? ]: I have a few
[ Play an instrument? ]: Piano, barely
[ Have any straight friends? ]: *thinks really hard* Yeah
[ Consider love a mistake? ]: Not at all
[ Like the taste of alcohol? ]: Certain alcohol, yes
[ Believe in God? ]: Dumb question
[ Pray? ]: Well, desperate times call for desperate measures
[ Go to church? ]: No
[ Have any secrets? ]: Not really, no.
[ Have any pets ]: Yes
[ Talk to strangers who instant message you]: Nope, if I don't know who you are you get blocked.
[ Wear hats? ]: Not really
[ Have any piercings? ]: Just my ears
[ Have any tattoos? ]: No
[ Hate yourself? ]: No
[ Have an obsession? ]: My boyfriend
[ Have a secret crush? ]: No
[ Collect anything? ]: Alan things
[ Like your handwriting? ]: It's awful handwriting, but I am very proud of it!
[ Believe in witches? ]: Sure
[ Believe in Satan? ]: Dunno
[ Believe in ghosts? ]: Kinda
Silly Generic Questions, like all the other questions that are on most surveys:
[ Favorite Movie ]: Basically, any Alan movie, The Anniversary Party and Titus in particular.
[ Favorite Book ]: Tommy's Tale and The Great Gatsby
[ Favorite Author ]: Alan Cumming. hehe F. Scott Fitzgerald
[ Favorite Musician ]: Next question..
[ Favorite Store ]: I don't have one, NEXT!
[ What the hell do you plan on naming your children? you better know now ]: I haven't thought about boy names, but I really like Jordan or Mallory for a girl.
[ Favorite Celebrity ]: Alan, just alan<3
[ Plan on going to college? ]: *nods*
[ Where you going then? ]: *shrugs*
[ You want to travel WHERE? ]: Europe
[ Like accents? ]: Mmmmmmmmm YES
[ Like decades? ]: I <3 the 1920's!!! How I wish I was a flapper..
[ You Touched ]: Myself.
[ You Talked to ]: My mom
[ You Hugged ]: My mom
[ You Instant messaged ]: My Ali
[ You Yelled At ]: Probably Jamie on the phone earlier.
Who do you want to:
[ Kill ]: I don't want to kill anyone.
[ Slap ]: A few people
[ Talk To ]: Alan, come baaaaaack.
[ Have Sex with ]: Hehe, need I even answer this one?
[ Kiss ]: Same as above.
I deleted a bunch of questions in that last survey cause I was getting bored. I apologize if that was way too much Kaitlin being thrown at you, but at least it kept me occupied.